PDA

View Full Version : comboBox breaking everything...

sosuke
09-08-2003, 06:30 PM
well, as the subject says, when i have a unaltered combobox in my movie... it breaks, wont load my ish

is there any alternative component for a comboBox besides flash's?

thanks!

-sosuke

tg
09-08-2003, 06:50 PM
post an example, specifically a file, i use the combo box component with no problems at all.

thawki
09-22-2003, 04:15 PM
Have you guys seen any issues with commas being added after each item in a recordset returned from a .cfc

Also, I am using the webservice component to connect to my database, but when I add a new function in my .cfc, I do not see the operation in the dropdown box in Flash. Its like its not refreshing the WSDL?!

Im using 2004 professional.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Hawk

chewbacca nine
09-22-2003, 11:38 PM
I have the commas thing when I use an array as a dataProvider for a listbox. I have seen other complaints on other forums, so I think it is a bug.

You have to manually refresh the wsdl in the web services window (windows>developer>web services).

good luck!

tim

thawki
09-23-2003, 12:18 PM
Thanks wookie...

Hey also, do you know of any good tutorials out there on using the WebServicesConnector. I have yet to find any. I am getting the hang of Schemas and Bindings, but need to understand these a little more.

Im tempted to go back to the whole NetServices route using actionscripting, but I want to use the components for the most part because scripting isn't my strength.

Hawk