PDA

View Full Version : flash site builder component

Caramelo
09-30-2003, 11:01 AM
I’ve developed a whole series of animated backgrounds for flash, which were useful at one point but now seeing the new abilities of FlashMX and it’s components I want to upgrade these backgrounds.

I’m looking for someone who can build a few “sitebuilder” components (one with vertical navigation bar on the right and another on the left, another with a horizontal navigation bar on top and another on the bottom and so on and so forth. I want it to be able to show 4 or 5 links in the navigation, all titled through the components interface. The user would just past the text (through the component interface) in for the corresponding link and the maybe even have a placeholder for a corresponding image on the different pages.

If you are interested, I would treat each component individually, I.e. one with horizontal nav, one with vertical nav etc, meaning each one would be payed for as a seperate project.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Jesse
09-30-2003, 11:36 AM
Please consider posting this as a Position in the new Employment section. It will then be emailed out to over 300 developers. See http://www.actionscripts.org/employment/register.php