PDA

View Full Version : i need help in Boston

bit-101
10-09-2003, 11:00 AM
Times have changed. I used to browse this forum looking for gigs. Now I hardly have time to come on here at all. I'm working with a design/development firm in Boston now and we have some big projects coming on. A lot of Flash work - more than I can handle.

So we are looking to hire a contractor for at least a 3 month contract. If things work out, could go longer.

Requirements:
- Must be in the Boston area. If we can't get anyone in Boston, we may look for someone remote, but in that event I will post another message. So wait til then if you're not from around here.
- This is a Flash development position. Must know AS inside out. OOP in Flash MX and preferably you have started working with it in MX 2004 as well.
- We have backend developers, but you need to know how to handle server communication in Flash - XML send/load, loadVars, minimum. Remoting and FlashComm and 2004 data components would be a huge plus.
- Some familiarity with Director and integrating Flash & Director.

Send resume to [email protected] or [email protected]

Jesse
10-10-2003, 11:25 AM
Please consider posting this position in the Employment Section (if you haven't already) via the link at the top of each ActionScript.org page. You'll probably get a much better response that way and it's free :) This is an automated message.