PDA

View Full Version : chequing engines.

fasanimar
02-03-2001, 04:29 PM
I'm trying to get feedback to see what lacks of my actual page to build the new third generation site.

http://www.fasanimar.com

I wanted to know specially in different points of view what are the parts that lack in design or interactivity to create the new powered version.
I'm not a designer, I'm only a programmer trying to have fun and doing freelance for other studios while I put something new from time to time there.

Jesse
02-04-2001, 12:10 AM
I love your scrolling text field except for the scroll bar which is a bit off line.
The expandability, HTML/TXT option is awesome.
Also the fades which occur as I migrate through section are great, very smoothe and groovy.

The binary banner is bloody amazing. SOme awesome work there my friend.

I can't really think of many ways to improve the interactivity.

Cheers

Jesse

fasanimar
02-04-2001, 08:15 AM
Thanks for the compliments Jesse.

This site was made in two weeks.
I'm always making FLA's and I leave them on the side while I work for different studios doing freelance work.
So with dataevolution I simply tried to make them work together and show a bit of my work.
The binary banner was suggested for my father, that is a assembler coder and works with digital dysplays. He always laught when he looks at my crappy code.

Jesse
02-04-2001, 11:04 AM
*Shudder* Assembler. The only ppl I know who use that are my dad and CoRE (yes the cracking group). My brief interlude with it in digital electronic 101 was enough to scare me away :)

Cheers

Jesse