PDA

View Full Version : [Q] Got FMXPro2004 + CFMX + Web Space???

CyanBlue
11-13-2003, 08:52 PM
Howdy??? ;)

I do not have FMX 2004 yet and I do not have any plan to get one soon... I'll eventually move onto that place but not now... :)

Okay... I have read the DevNet article today and I find it very interesting...

Time Entry Application: Sample Workflow for Designing and Building Applications in Flash MX Professional 2004
http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/mx/flash/articles/time_entry.html

So, I was wondering if there is anybody who might download the sample file from that URL and setup the server on your web space so that I can take a look??? :D

Maybe I am asking too much here, but if there is anybody who's interested in that article and who wants to try it oneself, I could take a peek as well...

Thank you... ;)

Warrior
11-17-2003, 05:04 PM
I will help you out :D

I don't have MX 2004. I can put that ColdFusion application on the host but how would I set it up so you can access it?

CyanBlue
11-17-2003, 07:39 PM
What's up, Warrior... ;)

Thanks for the offer, but I think you should have FMX 2004 to get this one working... ;)

PS> Did you get my PM with the contact information last time??? That might not be valid since I've changed my signature... Let me know if that's the case... ;)

Warrior
11-17-2003, 09:31 PM
Well, I could install MX 2004 on my College computer because when you restart it everything gets deleted and it would be as if you didn't install it. I will do it there but all I need from you is a tutorial on how to modify it for you and upload it so you can give it a go.

P.S.
I didn't get your PM :(

CyanBlue
11-17-2003, 10:01 PM
Hey, man... Don't worry too much about it if you have to install anything... Besides, I do not know what I need to do to install the server and other stuff... :D

I'll send you the URL again... :)