PDA

View Full Version : my site

cloud
01-09-2004, 11:52 PM
this is a rather pointless site but atleast its got some interesting things in it.

http://www.homepages.paradise.net.nz/racecar/

its not just the big star u have to find your way around, it shouldnt be too hard, click on the yellow things and stuff.

any comments will be appreciated.

edit: is 10 seconds too short for that first couple of paragraphs, it seems to be.

boyzdynasty
01-10-2004, 12:52 AM
huh?

i clicked and clicked...nothing...i got nothing...

ok. I give up.

p.s.
wasted 100 clicks :(

cloud
01-10-2004, 01:17 AM
scroll to the rightmost and roll over the yellow triangle, jeez it cant be that difficuilt

boyzdynasty
01-10-2004, 01:33 AM
jesus chirst....i didn't know I had to scroll all the way to the right....

that is kinda annoying.

might want to get rid of that.

after getting into it...you animation seems a little choppy...or is that how you like it?

so...basically the site doesn't do mux or displays mux info?

cloud
01-10-2004, 01:35 AM
yeh its kind of pointless, like i said b4 :P

also most people would notice the big horizontal scrollbar staring them in the face.

boyzdynasty
01-10-2004, 01:44 AM
lol...i guess they would...

but normally flash sites...or sites in general just deal w/ the vertical

anyway...i still can't believe I didn't notice that. *lol

cloud
01-10-2004, 01:49 AM
yeah there was this awsome design site i saw a few months ago that was like 20,000px * 800, you scrolled across to see the different sections of the site instead of the 'tabbed' method, so i thought id try it out :P

Timmee_3Styler
01-10-2004, 02:16 PM
But Im pretty sure that site has some sort of flow to it on naviation system that scrolls the page for you.

like boyz... i agree itz annoying, i saw the scroll bar went to see that yellow figure clicked on it.... but man your making your visitor work..

0/2 that understands your naviation page layout
doesnt that say alot to you?

doublethink
01-29-2004, 11:45 PM
it reminds me of the website for the movie donnie darko, a great move and a great website.

its disjointed and like a maze.

very cool. i liked it.

Disjuku
01-30-2004, 12:16 AM
... sums that one up pretty well I think :/

how can you be good at everything if you cant finish anything? then you are obviously not good at completing things ;) lol