PDA

View Full Version : Print Dynamic Text ! Super Multiple Lines !

Skinner
01-28-2004, 03:34 AM
Hey man,

Need some help ! Search the entire forum non match my case or incomplete thread sigh -_-!

I got a dynamic text with multiple lines. I need to print the entire text...but output print 1/3 only...;(

on (release) {
print ("#p", "bframe");
}

Pls help needed here !

Thanks in advance.

BARAK
01-28-2004, 05:27 PM
Same question here...

Warrior
01-28-2004, 08:58 PM
Skinner please don't pm me again. This is what the forums are for. I should give you a warning because on my signature I say I will but I won't as I want to make this public. Anyone who PM's me will get a warning.

Anyway Try this...

on (release) {
print ("#b", "bmax");
}

or

on (release) {
print ("#b", "bmovie");
}

change the #p into #b inside your movie. If nothing happens reply back in here and I will see what I can do.

Skinner
01-29-2004, 08:05 PM
opps sorry dude ;) ... heheheheheh
hey man i had tried bmax as well but it only print the 1st page only and it wont continue printing those left behind....

Is there any proper & completed thread or tutorial that shows printing dynamic text ? bmax, bmovie, bframe doesnt solve my problem....

Warrior
02-03-2004, 08:03 PM
Skinner sorry to keep you waiting but I had stuff to finish. bframe should work but you have to make sure the dynamic text you're printing in set to Embed entire font outline I think that's the only way to print dynamic text. If it doesn't work, reply.

Skinner
02-04-2004, 03:41 AM
sry for late reply...i havent go though it yet at the moment...will let you know. Coz i just used back the normall getURL so i can do the pop-up and let the window do the printin :D

Anyway i'll give a try coz i dun seem a complete thread or solution for printing.

Cheers ;)