PDA

View Full Version : In alpha fading the picture moves

humbleman
03-16-2004, 08:00 AM
I've made a simple tween with alpha in movieclip. It works fine but the movie clip that fades (includes photo) make somekind of nasty movement, so the photo "clips"... This doesn't happen every time, but my client says it must be fixed.. I've done it also with actionscript but it does the same trick.

Is there any way to get rid off that "clip"?? I'd be very happy if anyone knew the answer!

-H

Ruben
03-16-2004, 09:17 AM
Err....I don't think I understand what the actual bug looks like.

But anyways, try breaking the image apart:

select image > [ctrl] [b]

- Ruben

PS. If you want to you can mail me the fla if this doesn't work, I've PM-ed you my emailadress....

Ruben
03-17-2004, 11:49 AM
Hm, I took a quick look at the swf's (http://du.fi/~jr/flash/fade) and everything seemed fine to me.

Then I had a look at the fla of the non-actionscript animation, and Ithink it's pretty weird as well...

Try changing the x and y of the images to 0....just a wild guess, but it might work, you never know ;)

- Ruben

Malovech
03-18-2004, 11:39 AM
You might want to try keeping the image set to 99% Alpha, even when its supposed to be at 100%. For some reason this gets rid of some issues.

humbleman
04-05-2004, 10:31 AM
Thanks for your time. Changing the alpha to 99% did the trick. Thank you wwery much! :D

-H