please have a look at my site, it my online CV,

iam waiting for your comments!!

Thanks

puppetmasters
02-12-2001, 10:02 AM
http://www.puppetmasters.co.uk

chris_mitchell
02-12-2001, 11:50 AM
Very nice, but only a small thing, the control consoles. What do they do? And the buttons for member area and the other options in the bottom right. Some people might have a trouble knowing what the options are........

So you are a Freelancer like myself. I am also in England. My ActionScripting is non-existant almost as I have never really tried to use it.

I also see that you are an Anime Fan as well (from your use of Neon Genesis Evangellion pictures).

Anyway keep it up it looks cool.

puppetmasters
02-12-2001, 04:00 PM
iam glad you liked it.. the answer to your question,
if you roll over the control panel buttons will appear.
to link you to the other pages.

thanks

...p.s yes iam a big Anime fan!!!

apostle
02-12-2001, 09:23 PM
I liked the general design, good layout.

The control panel buttons seemed alittle sticky, didn't always slide away when I moused out.

The controller confused me, when I clicked close, it didn't go away like I think the word close usually does, and it didn't drag very well (that could just be a framerate problem).

Over all, I think it's a good concept, but it's still feels like there are some bugs to work out.

Good Job, keep going.

apostle.

Jesse
02-12-2001, 11:24 PM
Nice work. I noticed when I mouse over portfolio it stays down even when I mouse and and then when I mouse back over it, it retractsd and comes back down, assuming that it was retracted already....

Might wanna look into that

Cheers

Jesse