PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to xXLM

boyzdynasty
04-17-2004, 10:37 AM
happy b-day my o' man. *lol

Finish partying and come back here to do some work. ;)

CyanBlue
04-17-2004, 10:45 AM
Happy Birthday!!! Time flies so fast... :)

baby_annie
04-17-2004, 09:34 PM
B O N A N N I V E R S A I R E !

black
04-18-2004, 02:10 AM
happy birthday man ;)

farafiro
04-18-2004, 02:11 AM
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
the little boy finaly became BIG

Happy Birthday FRENSH mate

subquark
04-18-2004, 12:07 PM
bonne fete xxlm!!! :)

wow! 25! Gee time flies, seems like just last year I was struggling with AS1.0 . . .

25!!!! Wow, when I was that age we had to make our own olives for martinis (and walk uphill in the snow to school).

Good times! And I sincerely wish you a most outstanding birthday and a year full of successes, happiness and prosperity! :D

Happy Birthday my Homie!

McGiver
04-18-2004, 12:13 PM
Hey, happy birhday.
jouit ton anniversaire

xxlm
04-18-2004, 03:56 PM
Hi mates.
Thx you very much.

Boyz> The party was fine :) People came with their own alcohol, so now we have a locker full of beer, whiskey, malibu, ... cause they didn't drink what they took. I dunno now when we will drink all of this but hé it doesn't matter. I think I will do another party next weekend to exhaust the reserve (hope it's english lol). All is good to make party.

Cyan> Yeah times flies fast. But as the colonel Mac Arthur said, doesn't matter your age. You are young or old only in your brain. Some can be old at 18 years old. Some can stay young until their death. I think I'm in the second category...:) I think my brain stop at 22. Never go further... lol

baby anie>:)

black> ;)

faffy>I especially like the FINALY. lol. What was I one day before. And what will I be in few years? As I told Cyan I think age isn't important. Most important is your brain and your way to think and take the things around you... :) Btw was it a wordplay like "FRENCH and FRESH". The fresh french man...LOL

subquark> I think it's most "Bon anniversaire" than "bonne fête". Even if the day I'm born is the St Perfect Day ( ;) ). It could be my St but hé I'm born this day. It's better than a St... Btw I'm sure it should be hard walking on the snow while making it's own olive and tasting them to be sure they are ok... :p. The harder is walking straight. Else I hope too that this year will be a year full of success, hapiness and properity. Ohhhh Yes... I'm trying to make my own business with some friends andI'm trying to make a love life too. We will see soon ...

McGiver> Thx, but do you know that most of the time "jouit" is used for sexual purpose... It should be "profite bien de ton anniversaire". But I understood what you mean hé... It's the aim so it's ok... ;)

One more time mate thx you. Yeah 25 is like 1/4 of century. I'm starting talking lik old man. You know when telling your age with division of century.. lol

Anyway, I'm still young in my head so ALL IS OK..... :)
C you... ;)

CyanBlue
04-18-2004, 04:58 PM
Mine is stopped and not working anymore at 24... :D

boyzdynasty
04-18-2004, 05:11 PM
when I was that age we had to make our own olives for martinis (and walk uphill in the snow to school).ahhh...the memories. :D

Glad to hear you had a good time. I wish I can help you drink but this year I am not allowed to. Cambodain New Year just start and appearantly this year's GOD that watches over the earth does not want us to drink. I'm not a good Buddist person...but I just do it to obey my mommy. :p

I'll just have to substitute alcohol with soda pop.

splict
04-18-2004, 11:04 PM
Happy Birthday! Glad you had a fun time. :)

Ricod
04-18-2004, 11:06 PM
Happy birthday xxlm !

xxlm
04-19-2004, 04:27 AM
Thx mate... Yeah it was cool. I decided for my 25 years to do some sport. Like eg running a bit. Just come back and Im dying... LOL seeing stars all around. Not used to make sport... LOL five years without anything... But anyway I will continue...
C ya

stealthelephant
04-19-2004, 05:09 AM
1/4 century milestone reached,anything on the "things to do b4 i die" list done yet?

bluegel
04-19-2004, 06:31 AM
Happy Birthday!

hope you are having a good day

xxlm
04-19-2004, 06:34 AM
Hmmm.. Have a familly and live peacefully with the children I'll get.
This is one of my dream.
But for now I need to make my professional life before. Mean beeing stable enought in $$.
Then we will see... (I hope the woman I want to live with will be ok too)

C you

xxlm
04-19-2004, 06:39 AM
Thx bluegel.
Just wanna add I'm happy to be a member of this soooOOOOOoooo good community that is actionscript.org.
C ya friends :)