PDA

View Full Version : hiding "cursor_mc" component

uxk8396
05-03-2004, 04:23 PM
Hello:

I am making use of the cursor_mc component for my whiteboard (FCS). When I get into my whiteboard page, I can see the cursor_mc following the mouse and the name of the person who is logged in. Great.

However, when I switch on to other pages in the same website, teh cursor_mc is still visible and I cannot get rid of it.
I have used the following codes in every scene where I dont need it, but it still appears with my mouse.:

setProperty("cursor_mc", _visible, "0");

Kindly advise.
H

uxk8396
05-04-2004, 10:35 AM
Hi everybody,
I am using cursor component in my FCS and I want my ID login to appear on the mouse (which is attached to the cursor_mc) only when I am in the whiteboard area, which works fine.

I am having a problem while surfing into the other pages of the my flash file, the cursor_mc is still seen on the mouse. And I want to get rid of it in the other pages.

Worst, every time I return to that page, it keeps on duplicating itself, like I will get cursors ++.

Please advise.

H

yorkeylady
05-07-2004, 08:38 AM
Every place that exit's the page needs to make the cursor normal again.
then onLoad or visible needs to replace the cursor

uxk8396
05-07-2004, 01:03 PM
I am not clear about your response above. can you explain it to me in more details plz.
H

yorkeylady
05-11-2004, 10:15 PM
It's impossible to help with code when your fla is not submitted because it sounds like you need code inserted in in more than one place in your project.

Upload a zipped file.

farafiro
05-12-2004, 07:12 AM
&what is the " cursor_mc component"??
did u download it from anywhere else??