PDA

View Full Version : Idea for movie/tutorial...what do you think?

clueless1
08-18-2001, 01:20 AM
Jesse and everyone,

i have an idea. i'm thinking of creating a mock-up project and submitting it. it would sort of be like a completed generic mini-site. it would include the front door and the embed page with javascripts and multiple swfs with load movie action (some text smart clips and the corresponding text files). it would be a complete project. i think it might help some newbies to see an entire project put together. does that make sense? if you think it would be a good idea i will work on one to submit.

maybe someone else will submit one as well. i would like to see how other people put their projects together. i know we all have differen't methods. maybe you can create a section for complete projects. i sure would like to see how other people put their stuff together as well.

let me know what you guys think.

:)

now if only we could get Eric Jordan to submit something. what do you think the chances are???

slim to none?
lol.

:)

Jesse
08-18-2001, 02:57 AM
we'd welcome such a submission. of course it would have to be added manually because theuploads page only caters for a few files at a time. if you find the time, mock it up and let me know.