PDA

View Full Version : And another site just completed that uses remoting and XML quite heavely!

dotcommando
09-16-2004, 09:31 PM
Here's another couple of sites I built that went live yesterday. Here's the URLs www.emak.com and www.sci-promotion.com. Any suggestions would be helpful. I have appreciated the feedback I've been getting. These site have been kicking my ass for the past couple of months. I'm glad they're finally done. Thanks in advance!

nutshell
09-25-2004, 12:00 AM
I'm a little surprised that nobody has responded to these sites yet. I think they look good, nice and clean design. I really like the graphics on the emac site the colors and use of graphics work relly well. The flash navigation adds a little more sophistication to the layout.

I know what it's like to slave away on these things, they really came together well.

Timmee_3Styler
09-25-2004, 02:59 PM
yup they came together well =) both are very clean, i like the circle one cause its a bit different =)

snapple
09-26-2004, 10:14 AM
dotcommando,

I like the second site more - however, both a fully functional and look nice. I think the first site would look better if the circles met (a nice clean join between the embedded Flash and the HTML) - the drop down menus on the second site were nice and (sometimes unusually) not buggy at all. I think the first site (because it does not have much in the way of content) needs to make better use of menus / submenus - it all seems a little small and insignificant, put some meat on the bones of that site.

Overall, nice professional job done.

Regards, snapple :)