PDA

View Full Version : Swish files in Flash

Sushubh
09-27-2001, 03:12 PM
Swish 2 files (.swf) imported into a flash movie shows fine in the main movie file but on exporting nothing shows up!!!

What can be the problem?

Sushubh ;)

Sushubh
09-28-2001, 04:46 AM
OK lets forget Swish for a while, why not point me to a URL where I can read about producing blast effect in Flash !!!

Sushubh ;)

nic
01-02-2002, 11:25 PM
Hey Sashudh!

Break (Ctr/B or Cmd/B) the symbols in each keyframe, then it works. Get rid of the transparent mask.

What is 'Swish' anyhow?

farafiro
01-15-2002, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Sushubh
but on exporting nothing shows up!!!

Sushubh ;)

What do you mean by that ???

Tink
01-15-2002, 12:12 PM
sheesh strange thread this

i don't understand y it doesn't work when u publish. u are saving ur swish file as an swf them importing into flash?

maybe u could post an example

BLEEDA

nic
01-15-2002, 09:16 PM
Fara put it up top...

I imported into fla, then published: nothing showed up in the resultant swf (as I kinda vaguely remember...), even though it was all happening in fla.

The bits in each keyframe were some kind of wierd grouped, alpha-masked things. I broke 'em up ("Modify/Break Apart" - breaks apart symbols or grouped items) and they seemed to look the same, then published it: lookin' fine, just fine.

Should've explained that one a bit betta the first time... hope I'm thinkin' about the right one: it's morning time in Ozzzz...

farafiro
01-16-2002, 05:23 AM
Hi, I work with swish for about 8 months now and I know it v well, but you don't need to breake it apart. Just import the *.swf's that come from SWISH to a MC in macromedia Flash and the treat it in Flash as usual ...............

Have Funnnnnnnnnnnnn

nic
01-16-2002, 09:35 PM
OK, good. But what about your original problem: "nothing showing"??

farafiro
01-17-2002, 05:44 AM
That wasn't mine man that was Sushubh problem
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D