PDA

View Full Version : Links to flash extension resources - new directory

pmineault
10-09-2004, 09:02 AM
Hi all,

I've created a link directory to Flash extension tutorials, blogs, downloads and more. You can find it here:

http://www.5etdemi.com/jsfl/

I've listed everything I've accumulated from the ExtendFlash list, bookmarks and searching. I know I'm missing quite a few downloads, so if you want to help out and get your own extension or someone else's known, follow the 'add link' button at the bottom of the page and if it's good enough I'll add it in.

Why did I bother? I've found it can be quite a task getting at the best resources for Flash extensions, as they are a bit all over the web, especially now that blogs are rampant. Not a lot of us take the time to submit our extensions to Macromedia Exchange, the whole process can be very slow and often we want to keep the extension on our own sites in order to facilitate upgrades or generate traffic. By using this link dir format, you keep control of your files yet all the resources are listed in the same place, making it easier to diffuse.

Feel free to link to the directory or to feature on your blog. Thanks!

Patrick Mineault

Note: Since I've done my original post on the ExtendFlash list, quite a few people have caught on and the site is now linked from ASVGuy's blog. Thanks for your support!