PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with a logo

mediaman
02-23-2001, 10:31 PM
Being relativly new to the world of flash and not yet knowing some of the limits, I've got a logo that is causing me a headache. The client is stuck with this logo and I'd like to find some way to animate in Flash. My creative director and I both have been beating ourselves up for about a week and a half tring to figure out a way to tastefully animated it. Could someone with a more advanced level of Flash help me out. I'm not really looking for a tutorial but simply a direction to look to. If anyone has any tips or tricks I love to hear about them. You can take a look at the logo here: http://www.mathesonmedia.com/w_logo.htm

JHallam
02-24-2001, 02:49 AM
Hmmm...there is an awful lot you can do with it my friend!

Maybe....
Creating a nice "Simple" mask, the tint shaded effect, so it looks like its gleeming!

Or maybe render it in a 3D program, and then take it from there with a mask, and other simple, clean effects.

Or there an alternative choice with a totaly different and not using that Logo, But creating the logo in flash, or import it with stages, making to logo Zoom, and create the lines, you see?

Well contact me on ICQ, or drop us aline, Ill do my best to help you! :D

All the best now,
Peace Out :cool:

Jesse
02-24-2001, 05:41 AM
Since the logo is comprised of 3 graphics which are all the same, you could make it a nice animation by drawing one copy of the graphic in Flash and then animating them flying in from the left or right with various effects, to create the final logo... that would be nice and simple.

Cheers

Jesse

Slippy
03-04-2001, 06:06 AM
I'd animate something like a globe running through one side of the W and out the other...it would really make the W appear to be more 3D.