PDA

View Full Version : My abscence...

20 Ton Squirrel
10-23-2001, 08:46 PM
I'm going crazy with some problems that are just ripping me apart inside. I can't shake it. I've got to take a break, find some clarity or focus in my life.

Getting away from the computer usually helps when I start feeling like this, so I'm going to vanish for a while.

I have two book reviews and a tutorial promised to Jesse, and I have every intention of completing them all in a timely manner. Jesse, I'll e-mail 'em to ya soon.

I'm not looking for sympathy or pity, so you can save it. This place has been great for me, I've really learned alot. That's the reason I'm posting about it, just so the few friends I have here don't think I'm never coming back.

Heck, I might be back in an hour. I dunno... but if it's more than a week, I'll expect Red Penguin to have usurped my position as #2 poster, damn it!

That's it, I'm ghost. Ya'll play nice.

Jesse
10-24-2001, 02:06 AM
Ha! Well stuff you then! :( *searches for 20Ton's IP and packet nukes him to cyber-Hell*. hehe, nah, we'll all be here when you get back, you've been posting as mucha s me recently, and that definantly means there's something wrong! thx for your (adn everyoen elses') efforts to date :)
see ya soon!

tg
10-24-2001, 03:52 AM
gonna miss your good humor bub.

RealBBoy
10-24-2001, 01:24 PM
I see female squirells shootin' themselves with .357 magnum.

BANG!
BANG!
BANG!
BANG!

sqi

squi

squi

thud.

thud.

Rupert
10-25-2001, 04:10 AM
Good move - go clear your head - I really hope it works for you. . . but y'all come back real soon now y'hear?! - Cheers,
Rupert

45degrees
10-25-2001, 12:21 PM
bye bye 'lil (?) buddy...:(

red penguin
10-25-2001, 02:49 PM
*laughing silently with a ****-eatin' grin*

hehehehehe

One shy of 600? Don't know if I can catch you, boy, but I'll be here...Take two weeks even, get some fresh air, clear the head...

it does the mind a world of good...

talk with you soon

red

vilehelm
10-28-2001, 04:13 AM
maybe he's going to a fat farm...

gonna miss that thyroid cursed rodent, come back soon.

pinkaboo
10-29-2001, 03:43 PM
Awww, I thought I saw a 20 ton squirrel, I did, I did!
spotted lurking on the forum 16:05 GMT
didn't make a post though

;0(

it's just not the same

K

red penguin
10-29-2001, 05:42 PM
OK...so how long has the rodent been away now??? Anybody??? By the looks of it...it's been a whole 6 days, yeah? I think he's running on that little(?) wheel you give the pet rodents...I also have a theory...

...he's waiting for the triumphant day...OCT. 31...His dear birthday. Now, I think he'll be back by then...

Hey, 20 Ton Squirrel, what are you gonna get for your day? I won't be around...yes, now this will turn into MY ABSENCE...to hear all your tales so when I get back I expect a full briefing, ya hear?

Still in the #2 place, mon ami! I still got Strok to catch but that's only 100 or so...

CyanBlue
05-24-2003, 08:01 AM
LoL... This thread came up while I was doing some searching... :)

I know that this wasn't 20 Ton Squirrel's last post(his last was on 01-21-2003 09:59 AM), but where is he now???

He was here in all the forum area when I was lurking around this site helping all the people he could... But I don't see him... Where is he??? Hm...

Ricod
05-24-2003, 04:02 PM
He just stated Jason !

To get some fresh air !
So probably where there are mountains ...

He'll need his cashews, so probably he went to the Himalaya's and is now working on his chi to come back as Geek Fu master of the one-word-insult-technique !

20 Ton, take all the time you need to get things straight, but don't take too long, because the hairless animals are taking over this board !

Mortimer Jazz
05-25-2003, 12:11 AM
I've got two words for you.
road kill
Well okay, more like road-injured. I only ran over his foot. By time time I put the car into reverse he'd vanished :eek: - all 20 tonnes of him!
------
Thinking of 20, Red and me brings back fond memories of early days on this forum. I hope all is going well for him :)

CyanBlue
05-25-2003, 07:09 AM
Ouch... :D

farafiro
05-25-2003, 08:22 AM
I can't believe u Cyan for gettin these dead thread to life again

it's a magic man :o :rolleyes: :D :p

Ricod
05-25-2003, 09:55 AM
Ah, farafiro, were you around during the days of frolicking around this forum, sharing a few laughs, some cashews and talk about swonking ?
*almost hears 'memories' from Barbara Streisand, but doesn't know the lyrics so only hears "memories ... na na na na na na naaaaa ... na na"*

CyanBlue
05-25-2003, 09:59 AM
Oh, yeah... That's probably when I was first coming around this town... I had no idea what the heck these people are talking about... Swonking??? Is that even an English??? What the heck is wrong with this place??? I felt like people are fighting over the can of cashew or something similar... :D

farafiro
05-25-2003, 10:09 AM
ahhhhhhh
swank swank ....