PDA

View Full Version : please check this site

feno
01-03-2005, 02:47 PM
Please could you check our new web site. We would appreciate any general feedback. From loading, other browser errors, poor graphics, resolution, bad links and so on.

www.citric.ws (http://www.citric.ws)

Thanks a lot!

whozie
01-05-2005, 05:10 PM
When zooming around my frame rate was really low at some points..creating a very jagged/unappealing feel.

At first I had no idea what the + and - buttons did. If it was a magnifying glass with a + - inside of it I would of understood quicker. Maybe its just because they look alittle messy in a 'natural' feel which I sure you wanted.

The fonts in general were a tad small for my taste...especially for the main navigation 'bubble'.

Great ideas in general, I like the feel, music and colors. Great work.

MagicUK
01-06-2005, 02:40 PM
yep, great work. I love the colour scheme and the look is very professional. Well done! :cool:

ohno6345
01-07-2005, 09:33 PM
At first I had no idea what the + and - buttons did. If it was a magnifying glass with a + - inside of it I would of understood quicker. Maybe its just because they look alittle messy in a 'natural' feel which I sure you wanted.

I had this problem too, but I took it from the reverse. I couldn't figure out why the text was so small till I clicked the +.

I really like the site overall. It was smooth for me, and the music was pleasant as well.

Only complaint is that the contact us link doesn't stay up or do anything. I would like to be able to click something to contact rather than have to write down the info. Or be able to select the text for copying and pasting. At the very least I'ld leave the info up until the users clicks on another menu item rather than mouseover. Or you could zoom to the bottom of your main page to show the contact info and then link.

Very nice site.

Good luck,

Neil