PDA

View Full Version : Swift 3d Site, What do you think?

caseywhitcher
02-27-2001, 11:37 PM
Hey all, just wanted to see what everyone thinks of my site so far, I still am always trying to change it up. but I would appreciate any advice or suggestions anyone could make, thanks, KC
http://www.emtgroup.com

nugjar
02-28-2001, 04:06 AM
i found it to be a really clean site w/easy navigation and color scheme...

i'm on 640k dsl, PIII 500, ie5.5, 1024 resolution...

all pages seemed to load in under 8 secs...

overall very nice...

gj!

Jesse
02-28-2001, 08:32 AM
I really like the 3D realtime clock. I like the loader.. but I think it could be a bit more... interesting. No offense meant of course, but it's kinda static.. maybe if it moved or had other moving elements around it...

Also I found (512kb cable) that all sections needed their own preloaders or initializing movies as I would click a button and not see anything for a few seconds...

Good site!

Cheers

Jesse

kingarturo
02-28-2001, 02:23 PM
Hi there,

I really liked your site. Nice and clean. Shouldn't the window you have opened close when you click on another button? I found that it cluttered my browser even when FS (1280 x 1024) or put a background on them so it covers the others. That's the only thing I would change.

Peace.

caseywhitcher
02-28-2001, 05:04 PM
Thanks alot to all, I really appreciate your advice, I was thinking of having some movie clips randomly play in the background of the site (the grid part) that would be like some random shapes flying through it? anyone have any suggestions on how I could pull that off? And I definately think it looks too cluttered, I'm gonna play with a couple different ideas and try to do something different with that, thanks again, KC