PDA

View Full Version : put objects in integer positions

pxl
03-13-2005, 04:13 PM
I tried to do a script that sets the MovieClips and Textfields positions to integers and reset the scale to 100%, so they don't look blurry in high quality mode. But i only found how to reposition the entire selection, not each of the objects inside it. I need some clue on how to do this, because i'm tired of having to do it manually :\

hangalot
03-14-2005, 02:17 PM
store your selection object's references in some temp array. then set the selection to each of those in turn, and do what you want to do.

ps welcome to the forum ;)

pxl
03-28-2005, 12:10 AM
Thanks, i was trying to modify the positions via document.setSelectionBounds instead of using document.selection and applying a transformation with a matrix.
Well, I am a bit confused with the documentation, since there's a whole lot of objects and I don't really know where to search sometimes, hehe. :)

sebasporto
05-19-2005, 12:59 AM
Hi
I am wondering if you managed to get the script right. I also did a script exactly for that but I can't make it work perfectly.

My script works fine most of the times but sometimes it will scale the objects. For example if a mc is 100 pixels of width, when I get the width using jsfl it will respond 101 pixels. Always one pixel more. No idea why.

Thanks
Sebastian