PDA

View Full Version : www.RemorseTheMovie.com

LucidLogic
03-15-2005, 11:23 PM
One of my newer sites has gone live. It's still in its very early stages but does a decent job at giving you a feeling of the atmosphere in the film.

It will be a full house that has riddles and puzzles and whatnot in the summer when the film goes into a full production. So let me know what you think of this! Especially the music. I had a blast creating it ;)

Thanks gang!

LucidLogic
03-18-2005, 09:56 PM
We are going to be adding more rooms to this website in the next week. The guestbook is now available somewhere inside the house.

Please check it out and let me know what you think!

G3M3NI
03-19-2005, 11:15 PM
LAZY LINK (http://www.remorsethemovie.com)

LucidLogic
03-20-2005, 04:28 AM
Thanks for your lazy help.

ohno6345
03-21-2005, 05:03 AM
Looks cool, would definately like to be able to explore more.

Glad nothing jumped out at me, screamed, or attacked me.

G3M3NI
03-21-2005, 08:51 AM
Yes, that makes the sight a whole lot better... :) I soiled my pants when that creature from The Grudge Appeared on my screen... :(

LucidLogic
03-21-2005, 02:12 PM
I've just been so swamped with production work for some projects that will be showcased at the Warped Tour this year and a handful of feature films that I was offered.

I'm going to try and finish up the Remorse site (phase one) this week. When we begin production and full on development we will model the house after the actual set and make it a full on interactive experience like you are part of the film. It's hard to do without any assets at this point though. This was more so created to get the word out that we are working on a new film and tell a little about it.

Thanks again for all of your support. What else would you guys like to see on the site? What would make it a must see?

G3M3NI
03-22-2005, 04:47 AM
Just keep the screaming, pale-faced, Japanese dead people out of the picture and Im loving it... :)

LucidLogic
03-22-2005, 01:39 PM
Don't worry. No Japanese dead people jumping out and scaring people. Once more is added to the house soon there will be some scary moments though. So bring some diapers :)

G3M3NI
03-23-2005, 07:34 AM
Ill be sure to do that... :)