PDA

View Full Version : Plot

G3M3NI
03-28-2005, 04:47 AM
Plotdev (http://www.plotdev.com/splash.html)

I like their work... :) Does anyone know though what they made that hand on?... :)

Laguana
03-28-2005, 05:12 AM
It could just be some pictures/video that they've taken and then made into vectors in one of several ways (i think there's a tutorial on it here)

G3M3NI
03-28-2005, 05:33 AM
I think its really interesting... Ill take a look for that tutorial

Gibberish
03-28-2005, 04:17 PM
Looks like discreet plasma or adobe streamline to me.

snapple
03-30-2005, 09:16 AM
That site is really really nice! Love the design, love the video, loved the fun layout. I found it a really sticky site. Navigation was a little confusing at times...why were there two sets of navigation?

...But, did anyone else loose their cursor? When i visited, the hand 'flicked' my cursor, but then i never got it back, i had to reload the webpage :(

Oh, and why the **** do people insist on puting grey text on a grey background, whats the point? It just means you have to squint to read anything on the site!

Top site, top post.

Regards, snapple :)

G3M3NI
04-02-2005, 06:26 AM
That site is really really nice! Love the design, love the video, loved the fun layout. I found it a really sticky site. Navigation was a little confusing at times...why were there two sets of navigation?

...But, did anyone else loose their cursor? When i visited, the hand 'flicked' my cursor, but then i never got it back, i had to reload the webpage :(

Oh, and why the **** do people insist on puting grey text on a grey background, whats the point? It just means you have to squint to read anything on the site!

Top site, top post.

Regards, snapple :)

I got my cursor back on my PC and MAC, what browser are you running...???

snapple
04-02-2005, 07:58 AM
I use the latest Firefox.

snapple :)

G3M3NI
04-02-2005, 11:51 PM
Strange...

The work they have done for people is pretty good to... :)