03-31-2005, 04:00 PM
Company Information:
Frazer Ltd
7219 Rampart
Houston, TX 77081

http:\\www.frazerbilt.com

Phone: (713) 772-5511
Fax: (713) 995-0541

Frazer Ltd is an ambulance manufacturer that has been in business for over 46 years.We are a family run company that is constantly growing and always looking for motivated intelligent people to join our team

Job Info:
We are looking for a junior ActionScript 2.0 programmer to assist in the ongoing development of our intranet system. Projects will be engineered by the senior programmer and given to you to code. You will be responsible for coding the project as per the specification, testing, debugging and writing all developer documentation. This is a great opportunity for an up and coming flash developer start/advance their career.

Skills/Qualifications:

Mandatory:

- High school diploma
- ActionScript 2.0 experience (Work related or otherwise)
- Proficiency with OOP

Optional:

- PHP experience

Salary:
Negotiable.

Either fax your Resume to the number above, or email it to [email protected] (E-Mail preferred. Please attach sample portfolio if possible).

[Sx]
03-31-2005, 04:49 PM
Salary - Neogtiable... mmmm... $6500 / mo and I'm all yours... Even if I would need to work as a Junior Developer... I don't mind the 'title' as long as I get better salary than I currently have :D :D :D

senocular
03-31-2005, 05:35 PM
I think you're over-qualified Sx ;)

[Sx]
03-31-2005, 06:24 PM
Shhhhh... I'm trying to get a better salary ;) ... I could work as a courier for better salary, who cares about qualifications :D ... I could use some physical work anyways, summer is coming and I gotta make some muscles to show on the beach for ladies to enjoy the view :p ... Who cares about qualifications, anyways... I know a PhD who works in a shoe store - better salary, no competition and less work, so why not? My qualifications are quite flexible as you may see bellow ;)

So... I started with Flash few months ago and me likes it very, very much... I'm not an AS expert, but i think that exciting role of Junior Actionscript 2.0 Programmer (pronounced as YAP! :D) could enhance my skills and broaden my horizons. I also have some basic knowledge about PHP, so I think that I match the requirements... :rolleyes:

;)

P.S. Glad to see you around, senocular :)