PDA

View Full Version : Guys I need some help!!!

Lil Krayza
04-15-2005, 04:23 AM
Well first of let me say sorry if this is in the wrong forum I dont know where to post it really. But anyways my friend bought a flash menu from template monster place. Well I spent like 7days on it and couldnt make it work right. I was wondering if anybody that is willin to help with this that would be so awesome. We are tryin to get it done quick cause he tryin to sell his cd. The site that we wanted to look like when you click on the flash menu bar is like this 50cent Site (http://50cent.com) So if anybody that could that would be great. So again sorry for posting this in the wrong place.

Flash Gordon
04-15-2005, 04:28 AM
so what do you need help with and where is the temple to look at?

Lil Krayza
04-15-2005, 04:38 AM
hey do you want me to send you the flash file of it....

Flash Gordon
04-15-2005, 05:21 AM
Sure...but i'm not the greatest person in here for it. But I would be willing to help as much as i can. (Although i don't want to build the whole thing for you, I got enough work :) ).

Lil Krayza
04-15-2005, 06:01 AM
Yeah I know what you mean being bizzy and all.... I just wanted to see if anybody can at least set the first two flash menu buttons to the html part...you kow to get it working right and then i think i can do the rest but thanx for trying to help

Flash Gordon
04-15-2005, 06:06 AM
first thing i noticed was that your font color is the same as your background. Change one or the other.
But i got to go to bed now and i be back in 2 days to help a little more

Lil Krayza
04-15-2005, 02:39 PM
Okay I post here cause no one else is reply in the other thread so i try it here....please dont get mad :o

Okay guys let me first say my friend bought this flash menu. Well I'm tryin to link the flash menu to a html page with all the info that it has. Well if anybody willing to do like two button on the flash menu and make it work right for the html that would be awesome you know get it going then I can finish the rest of the stuff. I just need help setting it up and to link the buttons. If ya do the first two I can see how you did and that how I learn like. We are tryin to get it like this site like this here 50cent Site (http://www.50cent.com) If you are willing to help I will send you the flash files and what I started the html files of the info of his pages. Thanx alot guys I hope you guys can help me on this..... :D

CyanBlue
04-15-2005, 02:48 PM
I have merged the threads since we don't allow people crossposting... Besides, don't say nobody was trying to help you cuz I can see that it wasn't the case...

I have a suggestion for you... Why not start giving us some more information on what you are trying to do rather than just saying 'I'll send you the flash file and whatnot'??? ;)