PDA

View Full Version : High quality Flash needed

GAMPort
11-27-2001, 12:27 PM
Hello,

My partner and I are looking for a Flash designer with the ability to create a flash application which can lay over the content of a webpage (www.eyeblaster.com as an example).

Please note that the Flash should have a similar quality.

The Flash will be used on several sites so there shouldn't be any special theme in the Flash.

If we like your work and our project takes off there
will be several jobs for you in the future as we would like to keep this project to as few as possible and even when it's launched we don't want anyone to get access to it.

We are expecting to pay for the job in real money but if you are looking for hosting, advertising etc. we can do that as well as we have access to a broad range of quality websites.

Further information about what we need will be provided if you contact me.

You can contact me through my profile or reply to this thread.

shaliniG
12-12-2001, 05:23 PM
Hello
I would be interested in the project. My Graphics experience includes designing several Web sites, Banner advertisements and Web Based Training courses - all custom designed to cater to the specific design and branding requirements of the client. My Video Editing experience includes creating a branding video for a major financial corporation aired on major networks during prime time. I have also advised clients on appropriate color schemes and other visual interface elements to help achieve the maximum impact within an appropriate business context. I am proficient with leading graphic design and HTML editing tools, including experience with scripting languages.

I would like to submit a copy of my resume for review and also send you some sample of my work if you like.