PDA

View Full Version : Cant duplicate scene???

HeldByStarlight
05-16-2005, 04:33 PM
Hello all,

more stupid problems that keep driving me nuts and taking precious time from my deadline... i have a basic set up for my web app that i'd like to use as a base for other scenes in my program. but go figure, the darn thing won't duplicate!! my intro dups fine, but "home" won't do it. I don't know whats going on... i removed my frame labels in case it was having issues with duping them, but still, it won't dup. maybe there's some weird little typical flash bug that has to be taken care of? please help me!

Jen

HeldByStarlight
05-16-2005, 04:44 PM
okay, here is proof that flash is on crack... so "intro" scene duped fine. "home" would not. i turned onion skinning off, and suddenly it dupes home. what the hell??? onion skinning was on in intro as well! Go figure. anyway, its working, and i guess that's the important thing :mad: :D

sophistikat
05-16-2005, 06:41 PM
why are you not duplicating with the scene palette? Shift +F2

HeldByStarlight
05-16-2005, 10:14 PM
i was... but it wouldn't do anything with the scene i needed to... it would act like it was busy for a moment, then continue without duplicating. the other scene i have duplicated fine, no problem... stupid thing. was doing it right, flash was just being fussy

HeldByStarlight
05-17-2005, 08:27 PM
go freaking figure... its doing it again! won't duplicate the scene... and this is after having my file fail last night and having to redo the whole thing... sooo annoying! :mad:

so... any ideas??

Jen

sophistikat
05-17-2005, 08:32 PM
can you post your file? i'm thinking your file is too big, computer not fast enough etc. etc. post your file and i'll see what i can do