PDA

View Full Version : help on this..

shan9211
05-17-2005, 03:45 PM
hi,

Please check this link : www.14thandu.com

Now I am working on almost the same thing..Now as the user clicks on the 'Experience' link another window opens parallel to it which shows the name of the bars. When the user clicks on the name of any bar, another windows open next to it which displays more info. Now I want to know how is this part done. Coz the user doesn't know that how much info will come from the database so we can't make a fix array in Flash. The info which comes from the database goes into the array of the PHP file, so how gonna I fetch that info from the PHP array to flash that's the first question. Second if I have to use an array to fetch the info from the PHP array to the flash array then what will be the actionscript for it? If someone knows about it then do help me in this thing..

Regards,
Xeeschan

Xeef
05-17-2005, 04:12 PM
if you need immediate help i take 50$/hour +25%
send me a PM whit you creditcard info and i will help

other wise take a meningfull thread title and don't use "urgent, immediate, ...."

shan9211
05-18-2005, 07:20 AM
HOW SICK OF YOU XEEF !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a life...

CyanBlue
05-18-2005, 12:59 PM
I think Xeef is fairly normal...
You have an urgent problem that somebody requires somebody's attention pronto, yet you want that information free... That IS sick if you ask me... :D

Well... If you have have read the forum rule, Xeef would have never said that 'pay for it' type of response... This all derived from your 'non-descriptive' topic name if you ask me... So, next time when you post the question, stop whinning and follow the forum rules...

http://www.actionscript.org/forums/showthread.php3?threadid=37043

I am closing this thread and moving to the trash can... Create a new thread if you need help...