PDA

View Full Version : my life will be better if...

ogs
03-03-2001, 07:07 AM
my life will be better if you check my flash-site with 9 flash mini-movies - http://www.alcom.ru
This site about car audio systems
Thank you in advance

retrocool
03-03-2001, 05:02 PM
Didn't look at it all, but the manu page is cool. I liked the layout and the rollovers. The movies I watched were very good-looking, but I thought possibly a touch bandwidth heavy? I'm on single channel ISDN and it still bored me to wait for a 278k download. Possibly you could have some interesting text appear while the the movie downloads. I wouldn't be able to read it (if it's russian) but it could help keep your visitors occupied while they wait, if you can't get the movies any smaller.
Also I found it slightly confusing the way html pages and SWF bearing pages were linked, although this may be because I don't speak Russian!

Hope this is of use

retrocool

nugjar
03-03-2001, 11:58 PM
even though i cannot read russian (i'm guessing), i was entertained just the same....

original menu design (to me, at least)...

as for the performance:

640k dsl, ie5.5, PIII 500, 1024res. (me)

movie loaded quickly (though i'm sure that bandwidth probably won't be a problem since your target audience MUST be local to you...not in Portland, OR, US!) hehe

so!...no problems with loading, cpu performance, etc..

although, the links that jump to extra browsers is a little annoying but i still like the site..

=no two gifts are packaged the same=

ogs
03-04-2001, 08:40 AM
Thank you for your replies. There are many people don't undestend the menu. They say there have not a logic. But it is not right. It is a little strange... I am very glad that you appraised my site :)

mosquito
03-05-2001, 02:20 PM
i agree that it is a little confusing, but it is really cool, especially the menu system, i dont like the way it jumps to different windows, and from html to flash, but it is very cool all the same