PDA

View Full Version : ComboBox Label problem

WEIXIN
05-24-2005, 11:56 PM
hi guys
sorry for interrupting you.
i am working with my project. now i have some problem with action script. can you find the problem out for me?
when i test the movie, the label message in the text box will show twice and the info wont show up inthe text box at all. i could find out what wrong with the code.
many thanks.
weixin
the code as follow:
comboform = new Object();
comboform.change = function(evtlist){
if(photomenu.selectedItem.label == "Bronze Mirror"){//the 1 menu in comboBox
mylistDP.removeAll();
photolist.addItemAt(0, {label:'fei xian tong jing' ,info:'the messages', data: 'feixiantongjing.jpg'});
photolist.addItemAt(1, {label:'jing lian rou shui jing' ,info:'the messages',data: 'jinglianroushuijing.jpg'});
photolist.addItemAt(2, {label:'si shou xiao niao po tao jing' ,info:'the messages',data: 'sishouxiaoniaopotaoji.jpg'});
photolist.addItemAt(3, {label:'tuan long wen tong jing' ,info:'the messages',data: 'tuanlongwentongjing.jpg'});
photolist.addItemAt(4, {label:'ying jiu tong jing' ,info:'the messages', data:'yingjiutongjing.jpg'});
//subtitle = evtlist.target.value.label;
subtitle = evtlist.target.value;
showtitle = subtitle;
}

WEIXIN
05-24-2005, 11:57 PM
hi guys
sorry for interrupting you all.
i am working with my project. now i have some problem with action script. can you find the problem out for me?
when i test the movie, the label message in the text box will show twice and the info wont show up in the text box at all. i could find out what wrong with the code.
many thanks.
weixin
the code as follow:
comboform = new Object();
comboform.change = function(evtlist){
mylistDP.removeAll();
photolist.addItemAt(0, {label:'fei xian tong jing' ,info:'the messages', data: 'feixiantongjing.jpg'});
photolist.addItemAt(1, {label:'jing lian rou shui jing' ,info:'the messages',data: 'jinglianroushuijing.jpg'});
photolist.addItemAt(2, {label:'si shou xiao niao po tao jing' ,info:'the messages',data: 'sishouxiaoniaopotaoji.jpg'});
photolist.addItemAt(3, {label:'tuan long wen tong jing' ,info:'the messages',data: 'tuanlongwentongjing.jpg'});
photolist.addItemAt(4, {label:'ying jiu tong jing' ,info:'the messages', data:'yingjiutongjing.jpg'});
//subtitle = evtlist.target.value.label;
subtitle = evtlist.target.value;
showtitle = subtitle;
}

Flash Gordon
05-25-2005, 12:04 AM
dont cross post :(
and dont forget to format your code like it says above the input box :(

Flash Gordon
05-25-2005, 12:05 AM
dont cross post :(
and dont forget tp format your code like it says above the input box :(
okay

tg
05-25-2005, 01:55 PM
only thing i see you might try is changing :
mylistDP.removeAll();

to:

if(photomenu.getSelectedItem().label == "Bronze Mirror"){//the 1 menu in comboBox
photolist.removeAll();