PDA

View Full Version : one sound different scenes??

Robin_Hood
12-14-2001, 11:54 PM
Hi Guys,

I am a newbie to flash.

I am making a presentation for a product which has around 10 scenes. I have one music file which I need to play for all the scenes continously in a loop. Any suggestions?

Another small question, since it is a product demo, I provide the presentation as a exe using the projector. When I click on the exe file, I would like to have the maximize option disabled. I am not able to find a way out.

Thanks for the time and help guys,

Robin

Billy T
12-15-2001, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Robin_Hood
I am making a presentation for a product which has around 10 scenes. I have one music file which I need to play for all the scenes continously in a loop. Any suggestions?

I never use scenes (except for maybe a preloader) - I use frame labels in the one timeline and just jump back and forth in there. Would make doing the sound in your situation very easy. Just put the sound in a movieclip and place it on the main timeline. You may be able to get around your problem by using attach sound or something but I dont know much about that.

Originally posted by Robin_Hood
When I click on the exe file, I would like to have the maximize option disabled. I am not able to find a way out.

try putting

fscommand ("fullscreen", "false");

in the first frame

cheers

Robin_Hood
12-15-2001, 01:01 AM
Hi Billy,

The fscommand does not work. I implemented in the first frame.

Robin

Billy T
12-15-2001, 01:07 AM
click on the fs command in the actions palette and down the bottom you will see a drop down menu referring to the stand alone player.

have a play with that

cheers