PDA

View Full Version : This is a cry for help!

Bluebaby
03-06-2001, 05:32 AM
Check out my site and tell me what you think... you need flash to check it out.. its full animations and twsited comics!!!
http://thisisacryforhelp.com

elephant
03-06-2001, 01:10 PM
technically good, you are obviously a good animator. the jokes were rough . personally i think they are sick - after first ones i did'nt want to enter the "dead babies" section. there are some things you are not joking about. hope that someday you use your skills and sense of humour for better purposes!

retrocool
03-06-2001, 04:28 PM
oh dear oh dear.

this is a chuffing fantastic site!
I laughed like a drain.

my only criticism is that the front page navigation is a bit dodgy, not terribly easy to see what's going on. if the animations were clearly organised into different sections, that would be cool.

oh, and do you have to *completely* load every animation before it plays? the animations are quite long and if you streamed them we might get at your stuff quicker. i usually load up a reasonable buffer and the let the movie play.

many of my friends are sick and depraved individuals. they're gunna LOVE your site!

retrocool
premonition. london.

retrocool
03-07-2001, 12:02 PM
ok, well I've looked at it a bit more, and I've gotta say some of it did make me feel a bit queasy. but 'destination egg' is hilarious, as is 'dead baby dress-up 2'.
Not quite so enamoured with 'Another 12 things to do with a dead baby', 'tho.
Still the animation is very good, without a doubt.

retrocool