PDA

View Full Version : Panorama viewer with "3d" FX?

ErilaZ
07-12-2005, 12:31 PM
Hi all,

I can see there are a couple of good oven ready scripts for making a panorama viewer. However, I would like to add the kind of effect that I've seen used by many other panorama software etc. For example, http://fieldofview.nl/spv-gallery/index.php. At the left and right end of the photo, it seems as if the picture is stretched. Could that be done in Flash as well for example by using a "zoom lens" or similar script and modifying it to only "stretch" the ends of a picture? Anyway, my AS skills are not good enough for it, so I'm looking for some Guru to aid me.

Could anyone help, please? Thank you in advance!

-ErilaZ

ErilaZ
07-20-2005, 06:46 AM
Hi again,

I've thought about this some more - could it be done with a scale function, so that nearer to the edge of the panorama picture it would scale more and near to the center it would scale less? I just can't figure out the way to do this myself, or even if it's possible at all.. So help would be greatly appreciated. ;)

Oh, and if there is a similar existing thread, please point me in there. I did use the search but couldn't find what I was looking for.