PDA

View Full Version : Jagged Imported JPG

isopropanol
07-30-2005, 01:00 PM
Hi all..I've done a search in the forums for the above mentioned problem with no result to it. I have a JPG image that look fine on the fla but when i export to swf the image looks jagged in the middle of it. I tried to transform the JPG into an MC and set the alpha value to 99%. I already had this problem before solved with the alpha thing. I have read to position the JPG at absolut coordinates but this didnt solved the crappy visualization. Any1 got some other solution to this that seems a stupid bug? Thanks so much to the community....peace
Richard

evolutiontrv
07-30-2005, 01:31 PM
try using Fireworks. and save as .png file then import. this may help

isopropanol
07-30-2005, 02:11 PM
Hi evo...PNG are double in size of JPG and does not have the same quality

isopropanol
07-30-2005, 02:32 PM
I had some experiments and the results are very weird! I copied the same image in a new file...pasted in the same position as the other..If I export jst the image on the stage it looks fine..but If i transform the image on the stage into an MC without changing size, position..it looks jagged in the middle...more weird thing is:
I left the image tranformed into an MC in the same position, then i copy the movieclip and position it under the first, break the MC to the original image, export and both images looks fine! So If i export just the MC it looks like crap, while If i export the crappy MC and the image..they looks fine! I think this is madness...I cant get rid of this stupid problem....I hope Adobe will patch this shittty Flash....