PDA

View Full Version : Help! how do I export my fonts??!

lmnaps
10-23-2005, 05:49 PM
:(

Hi, new to flash, but i think i have a decent understanding of it (sort of)but as i am viewing my newly created opening page for my website, i realize I did not export the fonts. So... I went back and changed all my graphics of my text buttons to Dynamic text and "embededthem" Just by clicking on it and selecting my options. re saved and uploaded but this did not solve the problem. Not sure at all what to do next!
I am sure its not too hard I just dont know where to begin and flash help says it should have already been coded in?
I am using dreamweaver to publish my site.

thanks all flash gurus!
- Lori

[/FONT]

lmnaps
10-23-2005, 07:17 PM
So, I had to export the movie as a flash 6 file... seems that my other pc had a later version of flash and couldnt view the movie because of that. The movie is sort of messed up, the fonts arent spaced exactly as I had intented (kerning) but its good enough for now!!!!
:)
L boogie

madgett
10-24-2005, 03:57 AM
createTextField will save you lots of time :). Then assign a textformat object to it linked to a font in the library. Then when you change the font, all your textfields are updated by changing 1 line of code.

noir
10-27-2005, 08:40 PM
Do you have an example of this?