PDA

View Full Version : Export to AVI = Horrendously Bad Quality...

ecec
10-27-2005, 05:04 PM
With 32-bit alpha, it stutters and pauses. It's simply not the same movie I made. What the heck is up with this? How can I export something - in a VIDEO, not a Flash or SWF file - that reflects what I've actually been working on?
And no - it's the file itself that's ragged, not the playback on my machine.

oldnewbie
10-27-2005, 05:11 PM
Convert a .swf instead.
Seems to work like a charm!

http://www.geovid.com/Flash_To_Video_Encoder/

ecec
10-27-2005, 05:16 PM
Does this support Flash 8 Pro? Thanks!

ecec
10-27-2005, 05:52 PM
Sorry, but that program was awful. All the timing was off, and it just drifted further and further apart.
Is it really the case that the Flash program itself cannot adequately export to AVI? What crap!

spi
10-28-2005, 01:52 PM
I recently exported an avi, uncompressed, 32bit, 44khz 16bit stereo audio, which resulted in 418mb for 1min. But I have to say, quality was perfect.
Are you sure it's not your machine? Because such big files may behave clumsy if you have lots of programs running.

tariez
12-05-2005, 03:28 AM
Hi

I usually go thru a external editor like premiere or After effects to convert it out to AVi. You can first export as jpeg sequence or png sequence or quicktime movie(i prefer sequences) and then output as AVI.

After Effects takes in Swf too but i am not too clear on tat. No After Effects to check at the moment. Hope that gives u an alternative.

CoolJim
12-07-2005, 02:22 PM
Sorry, but that program was awful. All the timing was off, and it just drifted further and further apart.
Is it really the case that the Flash program itself cannot adequately export to AVI? What crap!
I dont know about standard version, I use PRO version of Flash To Video Encoder & proggy works very good. I think you just couldnt understand the proggram...
Its the only proggy that support ActionScript whithin the conversion to video.