PDA

View Full Version : Assistance wanted for special ed program

zac8
02-01-2002, 05:24 AM
Assistance wanted from a flash developer for A melbourne (Australia) teacher who is endeavouring to develop a flash interactive program for students with learning difficulties. some components of the program have been developed-but lack of programming knowledge is impeding progress. i would be grateful for any assistance, ideas , directions and programming tips. Limited deadline- if you are a flash wiz kid- or support the need to help kids with learning problems please email : with thanks::: ::confused:

vosgien
02-01-2002, 06:37 AM
Hi ZacB,
Can you be a bit more specific about what you need - it all seems a bit vague to me.
I guess I am approaching intermediate stage with AS and look for oppurtunities to improve all the time - have no probs with helping - kids or anyone. Address in my profile if you prefer direct contact.

Vosgien

iceman4
02-06-2002, 11:43 PM
Hey zacB,

I would love to help with the project, if you could give me a few more details it would be great. My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks

Kyle

Jesse
02-08-2002, 05:45 AM
I'm based in Melbourne also, drop me an email via [email protected] if the position is still up for grabs.

Billy T
02-10-2002, 03:26 PM
I can help too - [email protected]

where do you work? who exactly is it for?

cheers