View Full Version : Take a look at meX - a flash clustering search engine with video agent...
11-01-2005, 08:57 PM
I am looking forward to criticism or commends!
11-01-2005, 10:35 PM
Looks awesome! Very nice! Some comments:
- You might wanna get that description-text for searchresults scrollable
- The dude's getting on my nerves eversince I saw his twice, is there a way to toggle him off?
- It's kinda ffustrating that I can't use the buttons in the upper part of the screen when searchresults are loaded and stuff, maybe do something about it?
- If I were you I'd get rid of the system-requirements on the front-page and replace it with just a getflash-button (http://www.actionscript.org/forums/showthread.php3?t=86763). Research has told us that people often get irritated (very easily) by texts that tell them they should have a minimal resolution of bladiebla and a certain processor-speed and all that. If you are really eager on keeping it I suggest you place it somewhere where it isn't as prominently shown...
- As a last point maybe have some rollovers on the mexlight- and mexfull-buttons on the frontpage?
But as I said, I already think it's really nice, thumbs up!
:cool: - Ruben
PS. I viewed the broadband-version, so this might not go for the dialup-one since I didn't bother to check it out ;))
11-05-2005, 09:51 AM
thanks for your commends on my site...
I will consider to implementing your suggestions...
by the way - you can toggle off the dude by clicking the "agent off"-button
on the top of the page.
11-05-2005, 01:06 PM
Ah, maybe change the button-text into "toggle dude" then?
;) - Ruben
11-14-2005, 06:35 AM
Cant access the full version because the file size is way huge :eek:
11-14-2005, 01:38 PM
file size is very large...but preloader bit is really nice, although it takes a while.
good site though
11-15-2005, 06:57 AM
Looks cool just from the pics.
vBulletin® v3.8.5, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.