PDA

View Full Version : Lmc_tween

L_RZA
11-03-2005, 07:51 PM
Hi there Guys,
Just a quick question:
Is anyone else having trouble using lmc_tween in Flash 8?

I have had it working fine but now it doesnt, the code is the same, everything is the same .. but it aint working ..?

I have tried my publish settings going back to as1 and lmc_tween_as1.as etc but still to no avail .. hmm .. I spose you want some code, here it is:

Publishing in AS2

#include "lmc_tween.as"

logo_mc.alphaTo(100, 3);
//logo_mc.tween("_y", 600, 1, "easeOutElastic");
logo_mc._y = Stage.height-logo_mc._height/.7;

nav_mc.alphaTo(100, 3);
nav_mc._x = Stage.width-nav_mc._width/1;
nav_mc._y = Stage.height-nav_mc._height/1;

The positioning in the stage is fine but the alpha isnt working .. all this worked fine in 2004 .. on other projects though it works not a problem, just this old one [my site] maybe I should do a complete rebuild starting in Flash 8 , surely that isnt going to mean anything, ai it?

Cheers,
L

hangalot
11-04-2005, 02:22 PM
search on OSFlash.org for the mtasc compatible version of those tween classes, they will work under F8 without a problem

thebob
11-13-2005, 05:46 PM
hey i'm having problems as well which is actually really annoying. Anyone know a workaround?

EvoMacDuck
11-13-2005, 06:44 PM
I always use this code for tweening with as:

var tweenID = new mx.transitions.Tween(your_instancename, "_alpha", mx.transitions.easing.Regular.easeOut, 0, 100, 12);

L_RZA
11-15-2005, 11:09 PM
Thanks guys, I'll give those suggestions a try .. my biz ppartner has it all working sweet, although he is on a PC but surely that doesnt matter?

Why does macs always have these niggly little problems .. may have to go back to PC

thebob
11-16-2005, 04:10 PM
I am on a PC but it didnt work for me, google fuse and email him for the latest version, will do what you want (in the syntax you know) plus easier sequencing :D

nicad
01-31-2006, 02:44 AM
I had the same problem, PC fine... Mac no good. But then I realised I hadn't downloaded the extension version 1.2.0 on my mac. Go to http://laco.wz.cz/tween/?page=download and use the rapidshare link. I had to download a few times as the file kept getting corrupted. It finally worked using IE of all things!!!

BuddysEars
05-19-2007, 04:03 PM
The webpage to download it has been taken down. So I guess I can't do that webpage. If anyone can send it to me I'd appreciate it.