PDA

View Full Version : problem with FLASH 8 website opening on some pcs

imagine_magic
11-23-2005, 10:06 PM
hi.. ppl

am a new user in this forum...i had recently learned FLASH(8) and created a website.. I am getting a peculiar problem.. with my website.. first of all . its ona free server--geocities.com9 am new to this world so cudnt afford the paid one :D ) any wasy.. i dont think that shud have any thing to do with the problem i have-- the website is pulling up fine on some computer but not on other computer-- even when the computers that i have tried on have the latest flash plug-in./. may be some one can help me in this... my web site address ... www.geocities.com/ursdowntoearth .. some pcs.. are not able to display the "back" on some pages but on others .. it workling fine
please try it and let me know ur suggestions or comments..

www.geocities.com/ursdowntoearth

Flash Gordon
11-23-2005, 10:08 PM
Um....you talked a lot but didn't give any information.

What exactly isn't working right?

imagine_magic
11-23-2005, 10:33 PM
sorry abt that...

The site did not do the starting animation on some computers .. and when clicked on the button "about me" it takes to a page wchich does not display anything in there.. except the pic and there's no button" back" which is actually there.. showing up

Rossman
11-25-2005, 05:36 PM
Seemed fine over here, I could see the back button in all sections and I also saw the loading animation.

WinXP / Firefox / Flash 8 plugin.