PDA

View Full Version : Same clips at different speeds?

SeanColeman
01-24-2006, 01:16 PM
I have "curtain"-like effect for multiple pages, but the final MC does not play on certain frames when referenced from certain frames only. Starting from frame 1, goiing to Labeled Frame "ski", there is no problem, but when I go from any of the other two Labeled Frames to the "ski" frame, the MC does not play. There's a minimal amount of AS, but I don't think that's the problem. What am I missing?

Cota
01-24-2006, 01:21 PM
Make sure there are no stop() actions preventing it from running. Also, attaching an FLA or code for us to look at it will get you better results.

SeanColeman
01-24-2006, 02:36 PM
There are stops in the _root timeline to allow the curtain to finish and it seems to work fine from frame one, but not when returning to the "ski" frame from the other frames. I've attached a link to the source, which is kinda big. 3.3mb. Take a look at the middle image link first, and you'll see the look I'm after ...... maybe ;) When you go to the fishing and then try to go back to the jestki, the right-to-left MC doesn't play. Thanks much for the help.
http://www.edgewatertrailerpark.com/New_ww.zip