PDA

View Full Version : jsfl tools - $125 bonus via paypal - to whoever can find me/make me these jsfl tools

tim594
02-21-2006, 09:15 PM
OK my bad, the title should say $150, not $125.
I have a list of 6 tools I need in flash.
First person to find me one, you get $25 per one you find.
SOME OF THESE may already be built into Flash8, in which case, just point it out to me and you get $25.
If you can build it for me, let me know an estimate on the time it'll take you
to build, and I'll pay you.

** Tool 1: Graphic drill-down, preserving place in timeline
Normally, when you double-click a graphic, flash puts you at frame 1 inside that grahic. I need a tool where when you double-click (or simliar) on a graphic,
you are put into that graphic at the same place you are viewing. IE. if you
are looking at frame 200 of a graphic when you are in the root, then when
you go into it, you are put into frame 200 inside that graphic. Maybe this could be a special selector tool that works like the real selector tool, except when you double-click on graphics.

** Tool 2: Hot-key to LOCK all layers in the current timeline, EXCEPT the one you that is selected it will unlock.

** Tool 3: Hot-key - whatever graphic or movieclip you have selected, will set ALPHA to 0. and another Hot-key to set ALPHA to 100.

** Tool 4: Hot-key for removing a tween on selected frame

** Tool 5: I select a range of frames on many layers (using "edit multiple frames" button), press a hot-key and all those objects will be cut, put into a new graphic or movieclip, with their layers preserved., that new graphic or movieclip will be placed in in the timeline where i cut from. I should also be prompted as to whether it is to be made a graphic or movieclip, and what to name it.

** Tool 6: Two hotkeys to be able to jump forward or backward in the timeline a user settable amount of frames, IE, if i wnt to jump forward by 1000 frames in the timeline.

Please respond in this post, or email me directly: tim-at-simulat-d0t-c0m

Thanks!

tim594
02-23-2006, 10:02 PM
Congrats to Dave Wolfe. He has completed Tools 2-5,
except for one of the tools, overall he scored
$75 bucks for 2 lines of code.

Tool 1 and 6 still needs to be built!

aravinth_vt
05-18-2006, 01:56 PM
Congrats to Dave Wolfe. He has completed Tools 2-5,
except for one of the tools, overall he scored
$75 bucks for 2 lines of code.

Tool 1 and 6 still needs to be built!

Hi,

I know this reply it too late but, i still want to know whether u still need that tool.
Ihave the solution for task 1 !
and can also do for task 6
what do you say ? do you still want it ?

tim594
05-18-2006, 04:25 PM
yes i still need tool 1. not tool 6.
thanks.
send it to tim(nospam) - a t - simulat - d o t - com

aravinth_vt
05-19-2006, 09:01 AM
I have sent a mail please check