PDA

View Full Version : How to add script to swf?

BirgO
03-01-2006, 11:23 AM
Hi all!

Does anyone know about freeware to add script to swf or any other way to do that??

I have build an application with about 200 swf files and i need to encrypt this all files that only the EXE projector file could lunch them...
The app will be on a cd and i dont want posibility of double-click on some swf to view it.. (i dont have the all 200 fla's)

any idea??

gabrielknight
03-01-2006, 12:03 PM
there are software that can do that but why don't you have the FLAs? Have you not created these files? If you haven't then you cannot add them to CD-ROM as the intellectual property does not belong to you...

BirgO
03-01-2006, 12:10 PM
all the fla's/swfs is Legaly BELONG TO ME!! the thing is that i dont have the time for open and publish all of them.. and the 2nd issue that all the 200 fla's are over my network.. and everyone have more then one version..
If you have a solution please help me.. im stuck at this in my work..

b.t.w: why do u think i asked for a freeware.. maybe i DONT want to break some poeple rights.. dont u think?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me...

Cota
03-01-2006, 12:12 PM
The easiest way would be to have your AS code in an external AS file. That way you only have to edit the AS file and no the entire FLA.

BirgO
03-01-2006, 12:27 PM
but with external AS i would need to find the right fla for each swf and publish again.. and i dont want to do that

Thank for your quick response

Cota
03-01-2006, 12:39 PM
The external AS file is your best option, other than that, you're SOL..

gabrielknight
03-01-2006, 01:17 PM
check out SoThink SWF just do a search, it'll open up SWFs so that you can look at the FLAs...is that what you mean?

Gabs

theelephantwords
03-01-2006, 01:18 PM
Hi all!

Does anyone know about freeware to add script to swf or any other way to do that??

I have build an application with about 200 swf files and i need to encrypt this all files that only the EXE projector file could lunch them...
The app will be on a cd and i dont want posibility of double-click on some swf to view it.. (i dont have the all 200 fla's)

any idea??

call me crazy, but, director..? add them to the library (or whatever director calls it, it's been a while), i think you can export an exe that way.