Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press
Old 08-22-2001, 04:28 PM   #1
k9kuma

Send a message via AIM to k9kuma
Exclamation

Ok here is my dilema, i have a flash project that is a test it is housed in a director movie that records audio input. though after the person goes through the entire test i want to pass the variables of there score out to a asp script so that their score may be recorded to a database. I am un-able to pass the variables through the director shell to access the asp scrip. is the some way that i can do this, do i have to put the variables into a list in director and then send them to the asp script, .? i would really like to be able to send the variables from flash to the asp script with out modifying or restructuring them. does any one have any ideas? i am really stupified on this, can anyone advise?

thanks so much todd
k9kuma is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: