Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press
Old 11-16-2011, 05:25 AM   #1
Jesse
ActionScript.org Founder

Default Reviewer sought for Impression Designer 2011

We have the following product on offer for anyone who wants to review it. Please remind yourself of the process before applying via this link: http://www.actionscript.org/forums/s....php3?t=243242

About the product:

Impression Designer 2011 is for design professionals fluent in the Adobe® Flash® authoring environment who wish to create engaging, dynamic, and compelling themes for use in Impression Studio. This opens up several new revenue streams for Flash and ActionScript developers:

1) They can leverage their Flash and ActionScript skills and assets to provide their clients with a branded, customized theme for rich media and multimedia presentations that can easily be edited by their clients.

2) We offer a value added reseller program for theme developers to resell the Impression Studio product at a substantial discount to the retail price. The developer's client will need Impression Studio to use their theme.

3) Theme developers can also create semi-custom themes for sale to Impression Studio users who can't afford to hire them for custom themes. We have a program to offer a venue for them to showcase and sell their themes on our website.

For all its power, Impression Designer is incredibly easy to use and the interface between the Flash authoring environment and Impression Studio is simple to understand. Impression Designer comes bundled with Impression Studio, so only one small install is required

Jesse Stratford
ActionScript.org Cofounder

Please don't email or PM me Flash questions, that's what the Forums are for!

Please don't rely on me reading my PMs either. Email me about important stuff.
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:31 AM   #2
Phillip2060

Probably too late for the reviewer, but where is the best place to purchase the software? Is there any discount available via this forum?
Phillip2060 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: