Since the flash right click has been the bane of many a designer/developer since future splash, I thought, perhaps it would be time to show people how to get rid of it, and make their own. Adobe themselves have posted a method for getting rid of it; yet, only due to the need posed by their Captivate
Since Adobe has provided the code necessary to do it, there wouldn't be a liability concern.
I was hoping I could get a yes or no; or perhaps even a "go ahead sounds cool".
The Article would be structured something similar to this:
- Disabling the flash rightclick
- How to edit the html code in your page
- Making the call
- How to use the data once it has been sent back to flash
- What's on the Menu
- A code overview and breakdown
- A step by step process of how to implement the class.