Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press
Old 08-06-2012, 08:35 PM   #1
Darksydaz

Send a message via AIM to Darksydaz Send a message via MSN to Darksydaz Send a message via Yahoo to Darksydaz
Default Error #2000 on Sound Streaming

Hello,

I am working on a project and i am attempting to introduce streaming music to reduce load times on the Project. So i searched online and I read about this script for the streaming...

ActionScript Code:
package scripts{     import flash.media.Sound;     import flash.events.Event;     import flash.media.SoundLoaderContext;     import flash.net.URLRequest;     import flash.display.MovieClip;     public class musicStream extends MovieClip {         private var s:Sound = new Sound();         private var req:URLRequest = new URLRequest("music/Soul.mp3");         private var context:SoundLoaderContext = new SoundLoaderContext(8000,true);         public function musicStream() {             try {             s.load(req, context);             } catch (error:SecurityError)  {             trace("Loaded")         }                 s.play();             //s.addEventListener(Event.SOUND_COMPLETE, repeatMusic);         }         private function repeatMusic(e:Event) {             trace("loaded");         }     } }

Now the problem

Code:
SecurityError: Error #2000: No active security context.
This is in my output window, and i can't figure it out to save my life. I tried adding the Try/catch method and still nothing. Eventually i want to add a feature for it to repeat, but i cannot do that since it's calling this security error...

Please and thank you...
Darksydaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:19 PM   #2
thawfeek_yahya

Send a message via Yahoo to thawfeek_yahya Send a message via Skype™ to thawfeek_yahya

check the url you are trying to load is correct

Quote:
SecurityError: Error #2000: No active security context.
Error occurs in broken urls
thawfeek_yahya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:07 PM   #3
Darksydaz

Send a message via AIM to Darksydaz Send a message via MSN to Darksydaz Send a message via Yahoo to Darksydaz

Well it loads and plays. But after about 10 seconds or so i get Error 2000 on that... But is there a way to trace it?
Darksydaz is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: