Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press

Go Back   ActionScript.org Forums > Desktop, Mobile and non-browser Environments > Projectors and CDs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2002, 12:53 AM   #1
Flasher

Default Help!! Standalone Projector Problems!!!

ARGGG!

I cant figure this out---

I made an .swf file on the _root level that loads in _level1 swf files. It works perfectly. Now, when I publish that very same .fla file into a Mac standalone projector it starts doing weird things:

1> I had buttons in the _root .swf that would play on the _level1 .swfs. Once it becomes a projector it doesnt put these buttons on the _level1 swfs.

2> I want to be able to kill the music from the _level1 swfs but the projector file doesnt respond to _root or tell target commands. (It DID as an .swf, but it DOESNT as a projector)

3> At the end of the projector file (when it loads in the first _level1 file), the screen gets some weird spike (like an FSCommand (quit) was issued. It DIDNT do that when it was originally a .swf file!

I have searched Macromedia's web site for glitches or problems with mac projectors, but theres nothing there thats anything like the problems Im having.

Is there some major issue when using a standalone projector file that prevents it from talking to lower levels? (And them talking back to it)????

HELP!!!!!
Flasher is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: