Home Tutorials Forums Articles Blogs Movies Library Employment Press
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2006, 12:07 AM   #11
sleekdigital
I like pizza!

Send a message via AIM to sleekdigital Send a message via MSN to sleekdigital Send a message via Yahoo to sleekdigital

Hi emolen,

It would be helpful to know exactly what you have done and what behavior you observe. Again, make sure you do not use the VideoObject at index 0. If you initialize the nextVpIndex at 0 and only use the _playVideo function to play video (including the first one), this should work. I've used this code in a number of video applications and it has worked well for me.

Also note that I don't know that this code will actually stop the previous FLV from loading. What I do know is that it solved a number of problems for me when trying to play multiple flv's with one FLV Playback instance. My video apps have used streaming video (RTMP) and it works well in that scenario, but I don't know how it works in a progressive download scenario.

I wil soon be doing a project involving progressive download. I'll try to remember to report back here when I determine how this code works in that scenario.

The function was private in my class file for reasons specific to my application. In your situation it could just as well be public.

Last edited by sleekdigital; 12-07-2006 at 12:21 AM.
sleekdigital is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: