shared library font wierdness
I have a shared library with fonts in it. I built an entire site using these fonts in all my external SWFs. Then I made the mistake of trying to work on the files from my laptop (vs the desktop that all previous work was done on) with CS4 via a mapped drive.
Because the drive was mapped, I had to change my publish settings to make them publish to the correct place. This screwed up all my shared fonts. I figured just republish my shared library swf and I would be fine, but no luck.
I fixed a few of the SWFs by dragging the font from the shared library to the stage. However, on some of them the shared font is all screwed up. the shared font gets put into my font twice. once as "fontName*" and one as "(fontName*) System font". When I select "fontName*" it displays as "(fontName*)" as if the font is missing or something.
I don't have a clue how to fix this an it is annoying as all get out since my site has months of work behind it and is almost finished!