Okay, this post is about a project that I hope to start very soon, but I need (a lot of) people to help me creating the website.
The project is a website that will be a Lounge site for everybody (not only (web-)designers, but also other people) and that will show them all the ins and outs of movie, music, lifestyle, the web, etc.
For this I need people who can:
- Design graphics
- Can work with databases (backend scripting included)
- Make Scripts (PHP, Perl, see above)
- Work in Flash 5/6 MX (Actionscript included)
- Work in 3d Studio MAX/Maya (to create a 3d enviroment in
which people can meet (will be the hardest part)
- Anything else you think can help
I can do all of the above, but I'm not an expert in everything and it will be a lot of work, so that's why I ask for help
The Project will involve:
- A messagboard (Perl?)
- A 3d meeting enviroment where you can go into and actually meet people as a 3d model (will be difficult, but not impossible I hope)
- A members-system (like Flashkit.com has with an option to save articles and other stuff to your folder and loads of more nice features)
- Articles with all the ins and outs (would be nice if they are imported from textfiles)
- Flash (MX) interface
- Loads more
You won't be paid for helping, but you will get all the credits you deserve. You must also realise, that when the team is formed this won't be only my project anymore but it will be the team's project!
If we may get any money for the project (through ads or some other way), the money will be devided by the number of team members and every member will get his/her share.
If you think you can help me or if you have any questions regarding the project, just reply to this post or mail me at:
Maarten de Groot (Lucremonkey)